Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Furious George messes his pants

Health Minister George Smitherman is pondering the possibility of putting his butt where his mouth is when it comes to his conviction that modern adult diapers have "greater absorption capabilities" which can justify "a diminishment of care" in nursing homes.

He may actually wear a diaper in order to test his theory.

Seniors and nursing home aides were overheard to have muttered, "That's one big load of @&%#."



I'm sorry. I tried to ignore this one, but it just wouldn't let me.

11 comments:

Raphael Alexander said...

It would work better over Dalton's mouth.

I couldn't resist either.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Raphael! You were too fast. I just added a line.

This stuff writes itself.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

More fodder for next week's RMR.

paulsstuff said...

I would hope he puts the diaper over his head, because his mouth is where most of his S#^T seems to come out.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Verbal diarrhea.

Anonymous said...

Smitherman... the crappiest cabinet minister Ontario has ever had... dumb as dogs**t

Joanne (True Blue) said...

I wouldn't want to be sitting next to him in the Legislature that day.

Anonymous said...

should make for an interesting photo op.....almost as good at FLICK OFF!

Quick, call the visual environment police!!!

OMMAG said...

I was going to e-mail the link to you... obviously don't need to now...!! :)

Anonymous said...

Incontinence, Smitherman style -- running off at the mouth.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

lol! Just as long as nobody calls him butt ugly.