Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cautious Optimism

Things are looking good for a majority consensus on our Canadian mission.

I am very proud and relieved to see how the Government and the Official Opposition are putting partisanship aside to try to find common ground on this most important issue.

The lives of our troops depend on it.


Friday Update: Liberals to support Afghan Motion - Star.

CTV - Hillier urges Ottawa to extend Afghanistan Mission.

Joe Warmington - Taliban assessing our every word.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It didn't take long before Coderre treated us to a chorus of "We made the Harper gov't blink, their motion is OUR motion REALLY"

Joanne - do you have anyone covering the fund and games at the PC convention this weekend?

I think we seriously need a link to a blogger at the event?

Joanne (True Blue) said...

I think we seriously need a link to a blogger at the event?

I think Christian Conservative is a delegate...

Yes, I just checked his blog. Here's the post about it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks...I'm one pissed off progressive in Ontario!! I'll be following closely.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Yeah. I'll be doing a post shortly on this.

Anonymous said...

I think you should be encouraging people to sign up for the Canadian Mission. Let's see them put their money where their voluminous mouths are! Freedom! Democracy! We must fight TERRA over there before it comes here!!!