Monday, June 05, 2006

Yet Another Reason Why I Love Lorrie Goldstein

Lorrie Goldstein has provided a bit of comical relief from the shocking events of the weekend. His latest column (And he saw that it was good), in the Toronto Sun tells of a purely fictional character named "Dalton McSquishy". Now there's a new moniker I'll have to add to my ever-growing list!

In the world of McSquishy, life is perfect. He has followed through with one promise which he believes will save his scrawny little neck before the next election.

Hopefully that will end up being fiction as well.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I told you JO I saw Lorrie first! Put em up baby!!!

Tarkwell Robotico said...

its funny - in Mtl there's no Sun paper (in english). So, I only discovered him since I've been blogging.

he's terrific.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Chucker - Well, at least you found Lorrie belatedly. Actually, I think there are some similarities in your styles.

Sara - I thought we were going to share?

Sara said...

hmmm,, then that would make us swingers lol,,,, just not sharing hubbies, we'd be sharing Lorrie lmao

Joanne (True Blue) said...

lol! Well, maybe these Liberal judges were on to something after all.

Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?