Friday, January 20, 2006

Still Basking in the Afterglow

Actually, I forgot to mention a few things about yesterday. Well, I didn't actually forget, but it was a little strange.

When I was trying to make my way through the dense crowd to the area where Harper and company were exiting, the throng was so thick, I was at the point of turning back. However, I suddenly caught sight of an elderly woman moving in the direction of the exit door, and the crowd was making way for her. I followed close behind and the sea of humanity filled back in behind us. That's when I found myself nose to nose with the RCMP guy.

I don't know what happened to that little old lady, or where she disappeared to or who she was, but looking back on that, wasn't it amazing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
Your articles are amazing. Your have a genius for speaking what a lot of us are thinking and so you have become a spokesperson for the vast silent majority. Keep up the good work. Well done good and faithful servant.

Mary

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Thanks, Mom! *Blush* You know, you can always count on your Mom. That's so cool!